Thursday, July 08, 2010

Things I Like - Katie M. Berggren

On a certain day when I was upset with my girl and felt like a failure as a mother, I chanced upon Katie M. Berggren's paintings on Etsy. All her paintings are themed around motherhood, and portrayed the love between a mother and her children. My favourites are The Bathers (seen here above on the bottom right), Conversations and Connection. These paintings are like the daily things I do with my little girl, and remind me of my love relationship with her. As I look at these paintings those bad feelings disappeared and instead renewed a new strength to do better at this parenting thing. For all the mother and parents or parents to be out here, I hope these paintings speak to you too. Go over to Katie's etsy shop for a look - http://kmberggren.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...