Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things I Like - The Midnight Orange

The Midnight Orange on Etsy is a collection of polymer clay sculptures by D. Antonia Truesdale. I love them because each one of them evoke such deep emotions in me. Sculptures about angels, relationships, womanhood, loss, darkness, etc. Suddenly it seems like I found someone who understands how I feel and has portrayed those feelings in sculpture, feelings that I couldn't voice out because anything less positive is taboo. I'm gonna list pics of the sculptures that I love most from her shop with the titles, for a better insight as well as the story behind why she does the sculptures, please visit her shop - http://themidnightorange.etsy.com/


"If Light Could Penetrate This Darkness I Would See That My World Is Beautiful"


"I'm Going To Watch You Fly With Butterfly Wings"


"Some Days Are Harder Than Others"


"Carried Away"


"Edward & Bella In the Meadow"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...