Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I Like - Shay Aaron

I've admired this clay artist for a little while now, and every time I see his work, the only thing that goes through my mind is "wow, how did he do that?" Introducing Shay Aaron, a polymer clay miniature artist from Israel. He specializes in miniature food, and they look darn realistic! Some of his food are 1/12 scale dollhouse miniature collections, while most others are jewelry that's so fun and yummy to wear. Warning: browsing his shop may cause some drooling, and if you are already hungry, then it may set your stomach really growling! Here's some of my faves:
Deli Meat And Cheese Platter

Cheese And Bread

From The Garden

Maki Sushi Studs

Macaron Addict Studs

Blueberries Studs

Avocado Studs

Juicy Fig Ring

Now mouse over and pick your own favorites! - ShayAaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...