Thursday, March 08, 2012

And The Greatest News Is.....

Oh wow, it's been more than a month since my last update.....I've been taking a "break" for most of February. By break I mean a slowdown from crafting and online presence, and this has been longer than I realised! Most of the "rest" time I've been playing mummy, tuition teacher, violin teacher, volunteer, cleaner and maid at home (especially so since my part time helpers quit!), so it's not exactly a "resting on my laurels" kind of break. I'm still struggling to keep up with my new time-table this year, but slowly and surely I think I'll be able to catch up with my beloved crafting projects soon (fingers crossed)!

By the way, to my dear local customers/supporters, due to timing and logistics constraints, I'm unable to participate in the local MAAD bazaar for a while. My online Etsy shop is still open 24/7 however, and I'm still adding new things (I have been slow in crafting, but haven't stopped!), so do pop by http://jewelparlour.etsy.com

Anyway, the greatest piece of news I've had these two days is that the new iPad3 is OUT! YES! I had sold off my iPad (the first generation) in December, wanting to use the money to buy a new iPad2 as a birthday present for my hub. But just before I was about to purchase it, my hub told me about rumours of a new iPad3 coming out this year, so we decided to hold out for a while. It has been a difficult withdrawal period. Hub suddenly felt empty and meaningless without his game apps, the little one kept asking when we will be replacing the sold iPad so that she can use the dictionary apps (and play games of course), and me feeling so bored without it when I had to wait for my girl during her lessons and had no iPad to kill time! Hub has already ordered it, yippee-doo-dah! Soon our lives will be complete.

Wait, with a new iPad, I might need new clothes and accessories for it.....lookie what I've found!



(Hubby will love watching his "How I Met Your Mother" Podcasts on this!)

Panda Sleeve by Hooby Groovy

I'm so excited!! :))

(Images are lifted from the respective Etsy shops, no afflilation, I just like their stuff :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...