Thursday, September 01, 2011

My Precious

Before I discovered charms and started making those cute and delightful charm jewelry, I was really into sparkling little semi-precious gemstones and precious metal. I couldn't resist thoses faceted briolettes, delightful colors, and well buffed stones. In fact, I collected so many of them that I had to destash some in my supplies shop (That Gem Shop). Well, I've closed up That Gem Shop for a bit now, because number 1, I have a tad wee bit too much on my plate right now to be managing two shops, and number 2, I've decided to be a hoarder and keep all those lovely precious stones for my own use. Yes, I've come back to my first love again, and have revived gemstone cum precious metal concoctions in my repertoire, but I won't stop making charm jewelry either. I'm gonna be making both because I love them all, and have a jolly good time doing it!

Here's to show off some stone pieces that I've recently made and put up in my Etsy shop (under The Classics). Sort of a trailer, more to come, so keep a watch out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...