Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Treasury - Get Well Soon

I was down with my first bout of flu in mid July. 40C fever, chills, aches, incessant vomiting (that was stopped only by injection at NUH's E&A Ward, by then my body lost so much fluid my fingers and legs were cramping) were really no fun. After the worst of it and all these symptoms left, the nagging cough lingered on, sparked off by an allergic asthmatic reaction in my airways. Not cool. And as I was still whacking away, my body came down with the 2nd bout of flu last Sunday. Woke up with the nastiest of sore throats, and I thought to myself, "Not again!"

Fast forward 4 days, today most of the pain in my throat, as well the fever has subsided, but my "good" friend The Cough is still here. And I'm sick of being sick. So to cheer up and wish myself well, as well as anyone out there who is suffering from flu or sickness in one way or another, here is my first treasury - Get Well Soon


For a clearer view, click here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/Mzc3OTN8NTkxNzY2Mjg5/get-well-soon

Do leave your comments and clicks! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...