Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Treasury - Blueberry Love

My hubby and my girl love blueberries. They love them in all forms - fresh, dried, as a flavouring, as a drink. Their love affair started after our little girl came back home last year with a vision test report from school showing how marginally close she was to wearing spectacles for myopia. About the same time, my hub chanced on an informative radio broadcast about how the fruit is good for improving or protecting eyesight, so decided to buy some dried blueberries from the supermarket (not cheap!) and let our girl have it as a snack as often as possible. This year my girl came home with an improved vision test. Well it could be due to other factors, but my hub is quite certain that the blueberries play a huge part, and because both of them love it, we now always have something blueberry in my fridge.

So that's the story and inspiration behind this treasury that I made last week, a list of blueberry-licious items from talented artists and crafters. I was surprised that there are so many blueberry themed items on Etsy, and here is my list of favourites:

Do mouse over the list for a clearer view and show it some love by clicking, commenting or spreading the word: Blueberry Love

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...