Thursday, August 04, 2011

Things I Like - YellowBugBoutique

Been a little while since I've done this feature, sorry folks, it's all due because of my laziness and procrastination, which brings me to today's feature artist(s):Introducing Yellow Bug Boutique on Etsy, which "specializes in fun geeky scientific stuff, like pillows, koozys, and holiday ornaments, and some way impressive art and decorator pillows." It's run by Cindy and Randy Green, whom I think are the two funniest people I've seen around Etsy. Take a look at their profile and you'll know what I mean! They claim "Chances are you'll get a giggle or an "ooooh" while you're here" (at their shop), and they are definitely not lying about that. Reading their listing descriptions had me in stitches the whole night! And the great pillows they have in their shop are worth all the "oooohs" and probably a whole lot of "aaaaahs" too! And so without further ado, let me make a (wish) list of my faves from their shop:

A great gift for that B*****, wait a minute, is that me?! :P



This one made me laugh so hard!


In this high-tech world, we all need Super Geek in our lives!


This is the greatest wedding gift!

Need a gift for yourself or to give away, or in need for some cheerful perk-me-up? Mouse on over to Yellow Bug Boutique right now!!

(All images courtesy of http://yellowbugboutique.etsy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...